Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

COLEEN ROONEY / TWITTER / SO BORING


Did you think it was fun to be Coleen Rooney ??
Just have a (quick) look to her twitter account and you'll see this :
Good night everyone. Sorry I've been quiet today but had a hetic one Good morning
Watching CBB and I'm loving it
I'm so proud of Wayne xxx
Goodnight everyone, it's nearly the weekend!
Good morning everyone, it's nearly the weekend. I can't seem to open my eyes this morning....
Morning everyone! Its too early to eat breakfast...
Good morning everyone. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday. I haven't been up long, I had a lovely lie in..... Well til half 8!!!!!!
Breakfast time....at last. I'm going to have fruit I think
What a day! Hope you all had a good Sunday. Good night everyone
Early night for me! Good night everyone hope you've had a good day.
Good Morning everyone
Good morning everyone! you'll all be pleased to know I didn't have any nightmares about toe nails ........ Phew : -)
Good night everyone, I can barely keep my eyes open.


WE CAN BARELY KEEP OUR EYES OPEN TOO....

No comments: